No matter the sport it's crucial to showcase more than just a few highlights, stats, and testimonials. With recruiting becoming more global each and everyday you must find a way to stand out from the crowd.
Over the past couple of years Athletes from all over the world have used their Spaces to show who they really are, how hard they work, how far they've come and even their potential for bigger things resulting in the scholarship they have always wanted.
Quick basics on what to post:
- Recaps - Coaches love to see what you learned from a particular event, make sure to recap what you learned each and every time via text or even better a quick selfie video.
- Technique Videos/Images - over time be sure to keep track of how your skills have improved and be sure to tag them the same so it's easy to find them. (ie. full swing)
- Drills - Coaches also want to know how you're going about improving, post your drills and what you're working on. Be sure though not to just add the quick video but add the 'why' too either in the clip or as text below. (tag it all too)
- Results - whenever you can also add scores, stats, and results of any kind in any format you can. Some take photos of leaderboards, others take screenshots of stats programs. When doing so though be sure to add what it meant to you, what you learned and how you can improve. (tag it too)
How to show prospective Coaches:
- Simply get the email of the coach and invite them into your Space via the members tab. It's as easy as that, from there they can follow your progress. If you want to remove them simply find their name in the members tab and follow the steps to remove them from your TrainingSpace.